Congratulations on your engagement!
For a spectacular venue for your marquee wedding, Glenworth Valley has outdoor wedding locations for hire for marquee wedding ceremonies and receptions. We can bring your wedding vision to life, and offer a beautiful location to set up a luxurious marquee amongst spectacular surrounds to make your wedding day truly memorable.
We have a range of locations available for hire for marquee weddings on our wilderness property. Choose from secluded locations amongst the bush or alongside Popran Creek. We have many scenic locations on our property perfect for your marquee wedding.
Our elegant structure style marquees include:
- Sliding walls in your choice of clear, blank or arched
- Fairy lights & paper lanterns throughout
- Canopy silk lining throughout
- Full marquee floor
- A separate caterer’s marquee
- High rest bar tables with linen
- Cafe tables with linen
- White folding chairs
- Lounge area furniture including lounge, daybed, coffee table and ottomans
There are also many outdoor locations for wedding photography on our property. For horse lovers, we can even arrange to have our horses feature in your photos.
Other Wedding Services & Facilities
Glenworth Valley also offers a range of other wedding services and facilities including:
- On-site cabin accommodation
- On-site camping with tent hire or glamping options available
- Luxury amenity hire (portable toilets and shower block units)
- 4WD vehicle & driver to transport photographer and bridal party to photograph locations
- Fire circles
- Firewood for sale
- Hay bales for hire
- Generator hire
- Horses featured in photographs
- Glenworth Valley’s Wedding Coordinator present on the day to ensure your day runs smoothly
About Glenworth Valley
Glenworth Valley is one of the Central Coast’s leading tourist attractions, renowned for its horse riding and variety of outdoor activities offered on our privately owned wilderness property. With an outstanding reputation providing the highest levels of professionalism and customer service, Glenworth Valley has been recognised by many tourism industry awards. Conveniently located in the NSW Central Coast hinterland and just off the M1 Freeway, Glenworth Valley is an easy one hour drive from both Sydney and Newcastle CBDs and is just 20 minutes from Gosford.
Click here to make an enquiry regarding hosting your wedding at Glenworth Valley.