Wedding Ceremony Locations
Congratulations on your engagement!
For a spectacular wedding location to exchange vows, Glenworth Valley is the ideal venue for an intimate outdoor wedding ceremony. We have a range of locations available for hire for wedding ceremonies on our wilderness property. Choose from secluded locations amongst the bush, the lawn overlooking beautiful Glenworth Valley or alongside Popran Creek. We have many scenic locations on our property perfect for your wedding ceremony.
Should you wish to hold your wedding ceremony indoors, the Valley Events Centre at Glenworth Valley offers contemporary function spaces for hire (which may also serve as a back-up ceremony venue in case of wet weather).
There are also many outdoor locations to capture beautiful wedding photography on our property. For horse lovers, we can even arrange to have our horses feature in your photos.
Outdoor wedding locations available to hire at Glenworth Valley include:
- Open, grassed areas alongside Popran Creek, dotted with eucalypts and with a fire circle
- The lawn area at the front of The Valley Events Centre with views overlooking the valley and Popran Creek
- The Glenworth Valley lookout, featuring dramatic views over the valley
- The crystal clear natural rockpools of Popran Creek
Other wedding services & facilities
Glenworth Valley also offers a range of other wedding services and facilities including:
- On-site cabin accommodation
- On-site camping with tent hire or glamping options available
- 4WD vehicle & driver to transport photographer and bridal party to photo locations
- Horses featured in photographs
- Glenworth Valley’s Wedding Coordinator present on the day to ensure your day runs smoothly
Glenworth Valley is an unforgettable venue for your special day.
Click here to enquire about holding your wedding at Glenworth Valley!