We offer kayak hire from our base at Glenworth Valley on the banks of Popran Creek. Hire a kayak to explore Glenworth Valley’s Popran Creek at your own leisure or enquire about kayak hire at an alternative location of your choice.
Located in the NSW Central Coast hinterland and just off the M1 Freeway, Glenworth Valley Outdoor Adventures is an easy one hour drive from both Sydney and Newcastle CBDs.
- Social distancing and additional hygiene & sanitation measures are in place to keep guests safe.
- Available daily from 10:00am to 4:30pm
- Guide not included
- $120 per double kayak per day
- $70 per single kayak per day
- Hire prices are ex Glenworth Valley
- Kayak hire includes, paddle & personal floatation device (PFD)
- The minimum age for children to ride in a kayak is 7 years of age.
- The minimum age for Kayak hire is 7 years of age.
- Children under 14 years of age must be accompanied in a double kayak by an adult.
What to wear and bring
- Wear appropriate sun smart clothing such as lightweight trousers or shorts, a long sleeved shirt and hat. Clothing that is lightweight and dries quickly is recommended.
- In the cooler months wear a warm layer and trousers (not jeans).
- We recommend wearing old shoes such as joggers, wet booties, reef sandals or shoes that cannot easily come off and can get wet.
- If there is the possibility of rain, please bring your wet weather gear. Disposable raincoats are available for purchase.
- Don’t forget to bring sunglasses, sunscreen, insect repellent, a water bottle, towel and a change of clothes for afterwards.
Glenworth Valley Terms & Conditions
Click here to view the Glenworth Valley Terms & Conditions
After your horse riding experience, extend your stay and enjoy a night under the stars by the campfire together with your family and friends. Glenworth Valley offers 200 acres of creek front camp sites with tent hire also available. For more information on camping at Glenworth Valley click here.
MORE Kayaking Adventure ACTIVITIES
Our popular Eco-Kayak tour is a gentle 2.5 hour guided paddle along Popran Creek to explore Glenworth Valley’s natural environment and birdlife and to learn about the Valley’s rich
Spend a fabulous day on the water together with family and friends, share in some beautiful scenery and indulge in great food and wine on our popular Wine &
We offer Stand-Up Paddleboards for hire from our base at Glenworth Valley on the banks of Popran Creek. Explore Popran Creek on a Stand-Up Paddleboard at your own leisure.