School Holiday Adventure Max Camp
Boredom is busted these school holidays as kids aged 7 + will enjoy a fun filled day of laser skirmish, kayaking and horse riding/quad biking in our awesome Adventure Max full day camp.
Places on camps are limited to ensure each student receives individual attention and instruction.
The Adventure Max Camp is great value from just $160pp* (a massive saving off the usual price if activities booked separately).
- To ensure the health & safety of our guests and staff, social distancing and additional hygiene & sanitation measures are in place for all tours.
Adventure Max (Summer, Autumn, Spring)
The day starts with a 2 hour horse ride or 1.5hr quad bike ride (quad biking for ages 12 years & over only) before jumping into 2.5 hours of kayaking to see the stunning sites of Glenworth Valley. The group will then break for lunch, enjoy some team games and explore the fascinating Valley. The excitement doesn’t stop there as you finish off an action packed day with 2 hours of laser skirmish (laser tag in the outdoors).
Adventure Max (Winter)
The day starts with a 2 hour horse ride or 1.5hr quad bike ride (quad biking for ages 12 years & over only) before jumping into 2.5 hours of abseiling to see the stunning sites of Glenworth Valley. The group will then break for lunch, enjoy some team games and explore the fascinating Valley. The excitement doesn’t stop there as you finish off an action packed day with 2 hours of laser skirmish (laser tag in the outdoors).
Morning tea and lunch breaks will occur throughout the day between activities. You will need to provide food, drinks and appropriate clothing for your child.
All attendees will be under the supervision of our qualified instructors with a maximum number of 16 children per camp.
- Adventure Max camps are bookable via phone only on 02 4375 1222.
Scheduled Dates : June / July 2021
- Tuesday 29 June 2021
- Thursday 1 July 2021
- Tuesday 6 July 2021
- Thursday 8 July 2021
Full day – Suitable for children aged 7 – 16 years. Please note: Quad Biking is only available for children 12 – 16 years.
- Arrive at 8.15am and be picked up by 4.15pm
To enquire, make your booking or join the priority waitlist (if your camp is unavailable), please call the office on (02) 4375 1222
- *Higher rates apply on public holiday long weekends
- Price excludes helmet hire. Helmets are compulsory and can be hired for an additional $5 fee.
What to wear and bring
- Bring own food and drinks
- Sunscreen, a sun hat, suitable sun wise clothing (such as a long sleeve shirt), waterproof rain jacket and a warm jumper for the day (Winter).
- Fully enclosed footwear. Sandals, thongs or large bulky shoes with a heavy tread are not permitted.
Glenworth Valley Terms & Conditions
After your experience, extend your stay and enjoy a night under the stars by the campfire together with your family and friends. Glenworth Valley offers 200 acres of creek front camp sites with tent hire also available. For more information on camping at Glenworth Valley click here.
MORE School Holiday Camps ACTIVITIES
Our school holiday horse riding camps teach horse riding skills to children aged 5-17 years and are suitable from beginner to advanced pony club riders. Our camps are loads