Wine & Seafood Kayak Tour
Spend a fabulous day on the water together with family and friends, share in some beautiful scenery and indulge in great food and wine on our popular Wine & Seafood Kayak Tour.
Wine & Seafood Kayak Tour
- 5 hour guided tour
- Departs Saturdays or Sundays once a month
- Our Wine & Seafood tour runs from September through to May each year (not operational June – August)
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Minimum numbers required
- Tour includes Kayak, personal floatation device (PFD), experienced guides & lunch, fresh rock oysters, prawns & a glass of wine (please advise of any dietary requirements at the time of booking)
- Previous kayaking experience and a moderate level of fitness is recommended (if not, consider our 2.5 hour kayaking tour on Popran Creek).
Why you’ll love our kayaking tours
- You’ll spend a fabulous day paddling amongst peaceful surrounds and relaxing together with friends and family
- Indulge in local wines & seafood on our Wine & Seafood kayak tour
- Relax as you’re in safe hands with our experienced kayaking guides
Departing from Woy Woy on the NSW Central Coast, you’ll paddle on the beautiful Brisbane Water and Woy Woy Bay areas, weaving amongst local oyster farms and past Pelican Island, a pelican breeding ground. Learn how the oysters are farmed and how to best enjoy them before taking a well-earned break on a secluded beach to indulge in a sumptuous lunch with seafood and wine tasting.
This tour paddles in sheltered waters and is approximately a 10km return paddle. This tour is suitable for those with a moderate level of fitness. We paddle at a leisurely pace to take the time to enjoy our natural surroundings.
Kayaking is a popular team building activity and we specialise in kayaking adventures for corporate groups. We also cater to social and community groups and offer outdoor education programs for school groups.
Or if you have another kayaking destination in mind for your group we are also able to offer kayaking trips from other locations on the Central Coast and Sydney Harbour and can tailor a kayaking tour to meet your needs.
We paddle at a leisurely pace on our tours to take the time to enjoy our surroundings
- The minimum age for the Wine & Seafood Kayak Tour is 12 years of age.
- Children under 14 years of age must be accompanied in a double kayak by an adult.
- Please note that a minimum of 6 participants is required for this tour to proceed.
- However if your group size is fewer than 6 participants we are normally able to operate by combining a number of smaller groups into the tour.
- A group of 6 or more can book the activity any day of the week pending guide availability.
What to wear and bring
- Wear appropriate sun smart clothing such as lightweight trousers or shorts, a long sleeved shirt and hat. Clothing that is lightweight and dries quickly is recommended.
- In the cooler months wear a warm outer layer and trousers (not jeans).
- We recommend wearing old shoes such as joggers, wet booties, reef sandals or shoes that cannot easily come off and can get wet.
- If there is the possibility of rain, please bring your wet weather gear. Disposable raincoats are available for purchase.
- Don’t forget to bring swimmers, towel, sunglasses, sunscreen, insect repellent, a water bottle, towel and a change of clothes for afterwards.
Glenworth Valley Terms & Conditions
After your horse riding experience, extend your stay and enjoy a night under the stars by the campfire together with your family and friends. Glenworth Valley offers 200 acres of creek front camp sites with tent hire also available. For more information on camping at Glenworth Valley click here.
MORE Kayaking Adventure ACTIVITIES
Our popular Eco-Kayak tour is a gentle 2.5 hour guided paddle along Popran Creek to explore Glenworth Valley’s natural environment and birdlife and to learn about the Valley’s rich
We offer kayak hire from our base at Glenworth Valley on the banks of Popran Creek. Hire a kayak to explore Glenworth Valley’s Popran Creek at your own leisure
We offer Stand-Up Paddleboards for hire from our base at Glenworth Valley on the banks of Popran Creek. Explore Popran Creek on a Stand-Up Paddleboard at your own leisure.