Horses Birthday Kids Festival Postponed
Rescheduled dates 29 & 30 July 2023
Your New Tickets have been Automatically Transferred and Emailed to You
We’re saddened to announce that the extreme weather has gotten the better of us in 2022.
After years of disruptions, the unprecedented rain and flooding has been yet another heavy blow for festivals and events in 2022. Unfortunately the Horses Birthday site is in an unsatisfactory condition to host a kids festival. In the interests of public safety and wellbeing, we have postponed the event to 2023.
We are so disappointed. This 3-year period has been so challenging as we have navigated everything that has been thrown at us. We understand how excited you are and how long you have waited, however we are going to have to push the event back until next year.
2022 tickets automatically transfer to 2023, and new tickets have been emailed to all ticket holders. It’s all taken care of, so you don’t need to do anything further.
If you are unable to attend your rescheduled date, then we are sorry. You can choose from the following options:
1. Swap your Saturday tickets for Sunday tickets (or vice versa)
2. Transfer your tickets to friends
3. Apply for a full refund (minus booking fees) at any time before April 30, 2023.
Ticket holders have been emailed instructions on how to manage their booking and choose one of these options.
All camping and accommodation bookings for the weekend can be transferred, stored as credit for use on any of Glenworth Valley’s activities or accommodation or refunded (minus booking fees). Simply email email@example.com with your name, booking dates and booking ID with your choice.
If you have enquiries to do with the Horses Birthday Kids Festival, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org rather than calling. Please be mindful that it is likely to take a number of weeks to fully respond to all enquiries and refund requests, so please be patient while we get to you.
We appreciate your understanding and support.
Stay safe, and we look forward to seeing you in 2023.
Horses Birthday Kids Festival Team
the biggest fun day out
just for kids
Get ready for the largest kid’s festival ever. Every ticket includes UNLIMITED RIDES*, activities and entertainment.
Enjoy Inflatable Obstacle Courses, Mega Slides, Lead Pony/Horse Rides, Horse Shows, Petting Farms, Laser Skirmish, Magic Shows and tons more.
Each day is packed full of fun and excitement. Join us for The Horses Birthday Kids Festival Saturday 29th and Sunday 30th July, 2023.
Hurry, this event sells out quickly. Limited tickets remain.
*** Early Bird Tickets Sold Out ***
*** General Release Tickets Sold Out ***
*** Final Release Now On Sale ***
final release tickets
*plus booking fee
final release tickets
*plus booking fee
2 days of
action packed fun
Saturday 29th & Sunday 30th July, 2023
Glenworth Valley Outdoor Adventures
69 Cooks Road, Glenworth Valley. Just 20 mins from Hornsby & 10 mins from Gosford.
unlimited rides in your ticket
- Face painting
- Lead Pony Rides
- Laser Skirmish
- Petting Farm
- Circus Workshops
- Magic Shows
- Jumping Castles
- Inflatable Obstacle Courses
- Mega Slides
- Drumming Workshops
- Reptile Shows
- Circus Shows
- Bucking Bulls
plus heaps of
party food & music
Plenty of great food will be available for every member of the family. Grown Ups will love the variety of food trucks, bar, market stalls to browse and live music.
You’re welcome to bring your own seating or picnic blankets for your comfort.
Please Note: The event is strictly cash free. Cashless transaction systems will be available for all payments.
final release tickets
*plus booking fee
final release tickets
*plus booking fee
camping and glamping
stay the weekend
Possibly. Due to the popularity of this event, there is a strong possibility that the festival will be sold out prior. Therefore, there its no guarantee that tickets will be available at the gate on the day. We strongly recommend pre-purchasing your ticket online to avoid disappointment and guarantee your entry to the event. Tickets can be purchased online at any time and right across the event weekend.
Ideally, yes. Entry to the festival is by presenting your printed ticket. Tickets can be printed via the orange “Print Tickets” button at the top of your email confirmation. You must print each individual ticket and bring them with you. Don’t have access to a printer? Take a screenshot of each of your tickets on your phone to present at the gate. Please do this prior to arrival; mobile phone reception and internet access can be intermittent at Glenworth Valley.
If you’ve not received your tickets via email please email email@example.com before 4pm on Friday 28th July 2023 with details of your booking name, contact number and the date you will be attending – either Saturday 29th July or Sunday 30th July 2023. Your tickets shall be re-sent to you.
Tickets are inclusive of ALL event activities and entertainment for the date specified on your ticket (unless where otherwise noted, as some premium activities are available at an additional cost). Tickets are also inclusive of parking.
We do not offer refunds as a result of a change in your personal circumstances. However tickets purchased for a specific day of the festival may be changed to the alternate date (either Saturday 29th or Sunday 30th July 2023) up to seven (7) days prior to the event via written request to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can give your ticket to someone else without having to request a name change. The new ticket holder will just need to bring the original printed ticket with them on the day.
Tickets purchased for a specific day of the festival may be changed to the alternate date (either Saturday 29th or Sunday 30th July 2023) up to seven (7) days prior to the event via written request to email@example.com
The event is strictly cash free. Cashless transaction systems will be available for all payments.
Dogs are permitted at the festival. They must remain on leash at all times and have their waste attended to by owners.
Please leave your eskies and alcohol at home. We have tons of food stalls providing kid friendly options as well Food from around the world that adults will love. GF options are also available, and as a licensed venue, alcohol is available to purchase.
The festival is a licensed event and will have a bar available for adults.
The horses Birthday Festival is a disability accessible event with Disabled parking and amenities onsite. Please however note that due to safety reasons, not all of our activities and rides will be disability accessible, including our lead ponies
Horses Birthday Kids Festival Terms & Conditions:
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing a ticket. By purchasing a ticket from Glenworth Valley Adventures P/L ABN 79 654 339 698 trading as Glenworth Valley Outdoor Adventures (GVOA), you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions relate both to the sale of tickets and attendance at the event – Horses Birthday Kids Festival. These Terms and Conditions apply to both the original purchaser and any subsequent ticketholders (“you”).
Variation to Terms and Conditions
GVOA may vary these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating them on the website www.glenworth.com.au. Each ticket is also sold subject to any additional terms and conditions which are disclosed as part of the event information on the Festival website, www.glenworth.com.au. The Terms are also available from GVOA on request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Terms and Conditions
GVOA is the agent for the sale of all tickets. As such, except as specified in these Terms and Conditions, all claims in connection with tickets or events are the sole responsibility of GVOA to the extent required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law).
Refunds, exchanges and replacements
1. GVOA will only offer a refund if the event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event), or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law). You must apply for a refund within 1 month of the event being cancelled. GVOA does not offer refunds as a result of a change in your personal circumstances.
2. To the extent permitted by law, and without limiting the application of Australian Consumer Law and the Consumer Guarantees, no refunds, credits or replacements will be given if GVOA operating hours vary from those advertised (for reasons including but not limited to adverse weather or private functions); any advertised activities do not take place for any reason, including but not limited to maintenance or repair.
3. If the event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated, all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges). Proof of purchase will be required for any refund or exchange. Unless required by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), GVOA will not be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
4. GVOA will only replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase, and if you give reasonable notice before the event. GVOA may charge a reasonable fee for the replacement of ticket/s.
5. You should carefully consider the refund and cancellation policies of travel, accommodation and other goods or service providers when making arrangements for attendance at an event. You may also wish to consider taking out a relevant insurance policy to cover for any losses in the event of cancellation, rescheduling or relocation.
6. Tickets purchased for a specific day of the festival may be changed to the alternate date up to seven (7) days prior to the event via written request to email@example.com.
Variations to festival
1. The GVOA reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists and/or vary advertised programs, prices, venues, (including ticket categories) and audience capacity.
Conditions of entry
1. Admission to an event is subject to GVOA Terms and Conditions. In particular, the following form part of the terms unless otherwise specified:
2. Risk Warning. GVOA is a provider of recreational services and activities as defined under the NSW Civil Liability Act. You are warned, acknowledge and accept that entering onto GVOA land is an inherently dangerous place that contains all manner of obstacles, risks (including obvious risks) and dangers, both known and unknown, natural and man made which may result in loss or damage to your property, personal injury or even death. Knowing this to be the case, if you choose to come onto GVOA land or participate in any of the activities offered you do so entirely at your own risk and to the extent permitted by law, you release and indemnify GVOA and its officers, employees, agents and contractors from and against any claim or liability of any nature in relation to injury or death, from you or any third party which might arise from entry to, participation in, any of the activities occurring at GVOA by you and any accompanying persons and/or minors regardless of how the damage, injury or death is sustained or caused.
3. You may be denied entry into, or removed from, an event where GVOA feels they have reasonable grounds to do so, including if you breach these Terms and Conditions, or you are intoxicated, under the influence of illicit drugs, inappropriately attired or adversely affecting the enjoyment of the event by others.
4. If you arrive late, you may not be admitted if the event attendance has reached capacity.
5. You may be required to submit to a search of your person and/or possessions before entering the event.
6. GVOA will employ a photographer and videographer on the days of the festival. If you do not consent to photos being taken of your/your child, it is your responsibility to advise the photographer/videographer accordingly. By purchasing a ticket to the festival you hereby give permission to GVOA to use your name and photographic likeness in all forms and media for advertising, exposition displays, trade, and any other lawful purposes in perpetuity. GVOA will not sell these images or use inappropriately.
Authenticity and validity of tickets
1. Entry to an event may be refused if the authenticity or validity of a ticket is questionable, including because the ticket has been damaged or defaced in any way, or has not been purchased from GVOA or other authorised points of sale.
Collection and delivery of tickets
1. You must allow adequate time for collection or delivery of tickets. Methods of collection and/or delivery will be available when choosing your collection/delivery details. In the interests of minimising ticket scalping, GVOA may change your delivery method to “venue collect” at its discretion.
2. Where concessions are applicable, suitable and valid identification must be provided for collection of tickets and at the event.
Limitations on number of tickets purchased
1. When purchasing tickets you may be limited to a specified number of tickets. If you exceed the stated ticket limit, you may have any or all of your orders and tickets cancelled without notice by GVOA at its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, e-mail address, billing address, credit card number or other information. Ticket limits apply to ensure fair access to tickets, and as a measure to minimise ticket scalping.
1. While GVOA takes all reasonable care to ensure that tickets are correctly priced and only available for sale when intended, sometimes errors may occur. GVOA may cancel an order made as a result of any such error, although in the case of a pricing error GVOA will endeavour to contact you to give you the option of purchasing the ticket at the correct price.
1. If an error on your behalf results in GVOA reprocessing the ticket transaction at your request, GVOA may charge to you the actual costs incurred in reprocessing the ticket transaction, including any chargeback or postage fees charged to GVOA by a third party.
For information regarding ticketing, or to obtain a copy of the Code of Practice for Event Ticketing refer to http://www.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au
The term “including” when used in these Terms and Conditions is not a term of limitation.
For more information on your consumer rights go to www.consumerlaw.gov.au that highly recommends that you read all terms and conditions of ticket sales before purchasing.
By purchasing a Glenworth Valley product or participating in a tour, you agree to subscribe to email communications. You can unsubscribe immediately by clicking the unsubscribe link in the email.
Alternatively, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject line, allowing up to 10 business days for processing.
quality food or drink vendor?
get in touch
right on your doorstep!
Glenworth Valley Outdoor Adventures is an award-winning destination renowned for our unforgettable adventure experiences. Our experiences take place on our scenic 3000 acre wilderness property situated in the Central Coast’s beautiful hinterland region, just one hour’s drive from Sydney.
Escape the ordinary with an unforgettable adventure experience at Glenworth Valley.