Your perfect wilderness wedding location...
Congratulations on your engagement!
For a truly memorable wedding day, The Valley Events Centre at Glenworth Valley offers an elegant and contemporary venue catering for weddings up to 300 guests. The Centre boasts flexible function spaces with spectacular valley views and is available for hire for wedding ceremonies and receptions.
Due for completion in Spring 2016, Glenworth Valley’s purpose built Valley Events Centre is a unique venue offering endless options for weddings close to Sydney, Central Coast and Hunter Valley regions.
With unsurpassed views over Glenworth Valley and tranquil Popran Creek, the Centre boasts flexible layouts to accommodate weddings of any size.
On the upper level, the Wilderness Room stands alone as one of Sydney’s premier event venues. The expansive balcony offers sweeping views of beautiful Popran Creek as it meanders its way through Glenworth Valley’s hinterland wilderness. Adding warmth to this room is a spectacular sandstone wood burning fireplace.
The lower level is home to the Rainforest Room. This generous open plan space is lined with by-fold doors which open out onto a substantial grass entertainment area. This captivating space takes in the stunning valley surrounds, where the indoors and the outdoors blend seamlessly into one.
Food & Beverages
The Valley Events Centre is fully licensed and caters to the needs of any event or special occasion. The Valley Events Centre sits at the gateway to NSW’s most renowned wine region, The Hunter Valley and features locally sourced produce, wines and boutique beers.
Glenworth Valley’s Head of Food & Beverage, Mario Schwallie, is a celebrated International Executive Chef who has worked in world-class restaurants including Michelin star restaurant Gleneagles in Scotland and Brasserie in London.
About Glenworth Valley
Glenworth Valley is one of the Central Coast’s leading tourist attractions, renowned for its horse riding and variety of outdoor activities offered on our privately owned wilderness property. With an outstanding reputation providing the highest levels of professionalism and customer service, Glenworth Valley has been recognised by many tourism industry awards. Conveniently located in the NSW Central Coast hinterland and just off the M1 Freeway, Glenworth Valley is an easy one hour drive from both Sydney and Newcastle CBDs and is just 20 minutes from Gosford.
Glenworth Valley Function & Event Centre Facilities
- For events up to 300 people
- Spacious, open floorplan over two levels
- Locations for indoor or outdoor wedding ceremonies
- Many locations for wedding photography amongst our spectacular surrounds
- Wedding photography with horses
- Oversized undercover deck
- Landscaped lawn area
- Catering by International Executive Chef Mario Schwallie
- Licensed bar
- The latest audio-visual equipment
- Ample on-site car and coach parking
Wedding Services & Facilities
Glenworth Valley also offers a range of other wedding services and facilities including:
- On-site cabin accommodation
- On-site camping with tent hire or glamping options available
- 4WD vehicle & driver to transport photographer and bridal party to photo locations
- Horses featured in photographs
- Glenworth Valley’s Wedding Coordinator present on the day to ensure your day runs smoothly
Click here to enquire about holding your wedding at Glenworth Valley.